Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's A LIE, Santa DOES NOT live in the North Pole.

I'm afraid I have some news. It maybe good or bad, take it as you will.

Ladies and Gentelmen, I would like to announce that you have been lied to: Sant does not live in the North Pole; Santa actually lives in Prague. I have come up with four reasons Santa actually lives in Prague:

If you haven't seen the classic "rudolph the red nosed reindeer" movie you might be confused...stay with me here....if you must, go watch the film first

1) There is a Christmas Tree forest in every square
There are Christmas trees EVERYWHERE! INSIDE AND OUTSIDE! If you ask me, they're trying to disguise the Christmas tree forest.

2) Ther are Elf workshops a plenty
So...In the Christmas markets there are many booths. In most of the booths they sell toys and or homemade things, most of which are similar....looks like the work of elves to me.

3) Christmas Music coming out of everywhere
Some of the Christmas trees SING! YES THEY DO! I was walking through Jiriho z Podebrad and I heard music...I THOUGHT it was coming from an open flat window....nope....it was coming out of the tree.

4) Santa's Castle is at the top of the city
If you have seen the movie, you will notice that Santa's castle is the first on the left...up above the city. If you are coming into oldtown you will notice that the Prague Castle is the first castle on the left. Also, you can't go inside all of the rooms inside the castle, why? Because that is where Santa and the Elves live.

Now you know. I'm sorry if this has spoiled your Chrismtas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment